Sunday 17 March 2013

First classes in UiTM

Assalamualaikum reader,this time I'm very bored..But I want to share my first classes in UiTM.


-On 3 November 2012 start my class in UiTM.I wake up 6.00 a.m o'clock. I and my friend go early because I want  search our class.We our class after 15 minutes.After that,we go into the class at there.After 10 minutes,girl student and boy student into our class,class bacame full.First I know is Nur Syafitri.She is cool and happening girl same at me..A few minute lecturer girl into at our class.The lecturer introduce herself at we all.Her name is Yuhazlina Mahmod.Her teach our in subject mathematic.After that,the lecturer command we all introduce self one by one.We have 25 student in our class,16 student girl and 9 student boy.Most student at our class from Pahang.After finish class math,we all go next class at FTA2-19 for subject MGT037.We lecturer MGT is a man.His name Sir Zahir .His very handsome and nice at our.Then,the next day I just go to class and I know my lecturer and where my class.I'm can learn many knowledge in subject BELL and improve my english skill.In subject BELL,we can improve my weakness especially speaking,grammar,reading and writing..This subject,I have 3 lecturer..For speaking Madam Rahimah,for grammar and writing Tuan Haji Nik Ismail or papa g :) and for reading Madam Maziana Osman..They are very kind,sporting and happening lecturers..All subject should signiture for know who not attend.For full my attendent,I have go the class everyday.At the evening I and my friend go around at here.At night,I just iron my clothes for tomorow clasess..

No comments:

Post a Comment