Sunday 17 March 2013

week 2


hi reader,how are you today?? I feel so happy today because this week I can go home .. I really miss my family actually my lovely mom :D .. One week I at here..so this week , I want to share TWO WEEK I at here..

-I  feel much be better before this.I must go to HEA for register my subject.My email have a problem,so I must do new email.I can do it and my problem settle.The next day,I wake up early and I go to the class.In class math,I feel like there are in prison.I have to be honest to myself that I was weak in math subjects.I have to work hard to math subjects.I feel ashamed of his classmates because I am too weak in math subjects.I hope there will be someone to help me in this math subjects :).After the expiry of math class, me and my friends go class BELL.I learn to how to impove my grammar and writing..I feel so happy and after expiry of BELL I and my friend go to breakfast..after that, our class is canceled because the lecturer no business to be disposed of.Then,I go back my room ..

No comments:

Post a Comment