Sunday 17 March 2013

week 9

Hi reader,how are you today??reader must have no pressure right..??I much pressure until I do not know if there is a problem.These of us who know..heheheehe :)

This picture shows me this day I feel very happy because  I can back to my hometown.I know while at home I wiil be miss all my friend at UiTM but I happy  because I can shared  all my story with all my fiend,when I get back here.During holiday,I have spent most time at home with my family.I am very happy to be well beloved family.At home,I was helping my mother and my sister cooking and clear home,while we have  chit chat about eveything especially about my experience at UiTM,Jengka.The most happies thing is I can meet my bestfriends,she told me that  she work at Kuala Lumpur as a promoter.I am glad he is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment