Sunday 17 March 2013

week 4

Assalamualaikum,hi reader ..today I feel very happy because in this day allowance..I spend my allowance money to buy food.More and more day I feel chubby.I't okey I don't care what they are say about me..
-I am in the forth week here,in UiTm Jengka.There are so many things i've  learn here,not only about education but also the way student study and being indipendent without family.I learn so many things,sometimes I felt hard and so tired bacause of my daily classes and all the classes  was at the different places.I'll not give up to learn just to achived success.Eventhough I got many assigment given by the lecturers.i'm not felt worried because I have many friends that willing to help me in study.Especially subject that I really weak MATH.Here also,I felt  comfortable to make a revision bacause when my classes is done.I have time to go library because have study group with my friend.We can discuss about subject  that we weak and make many execises such as math.Luckily I have  classmate that  can help me out.This week, I very  happy because I can spent my free time by jogging with friend around UiTM.I felt my weight is decrease.eventhough now is a rainy season,I felt thanked a God for given strenght and I never felt  give up to go classes everyday.I will always remember my family adviser fight to achive success.

No comments:

Post a Comment