Sunday 17 March 2013

week 10

Hi reader..this time I feel time passes so quickly.I'm very happy that we have  a lot of knowledge I can while studying here and to get the knowledge I need to always work hard and not give up ;).Even if I am too busy with various task assigment  by the lecturer in very subject I addressed by working and trying to do the best achieve the success that I want :).I try to use timeto study and complete all task given to me ..I hope that in this time I able to use their time as good as I need to resived in all subject that I take the subject MATH  and also difficult to remember the formula given in each subject.MATH is most important because if I get low grade I difficult to apply course I want..When  applying to continue diploma,I very worried because this week I'm going to stand the test math but  I feel relieved to have a friend who always helped my friend and not give support so I did not give up and keep trying,arrngements area often asking me to reviem together.

No comments:

Post a Comment